Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Cereal Dreams Come True


One of the reasons I love college... bargain shopping. The stores around here know how to lure in poor college students with deals. Smith's, my favorite grocery store, recently had an 8/$8 deal on General Mills cereal. So, I had to take advantage :-) Unfortunately, Cheerios was the only "healthy" cereal option. But... I do enjoy a bowl of sugar cereal now and then, so basically, I have enough cereal for a LONG time :-) You'd think I was shopping for a family of 10! :-) And yes, I put my cereal into a pyramid and took a picture... hey, you've got to remember these moments as they come.

4 comments:

Jared said...

That's awesome. Personally I was always more of a Macey's fan myself, but I'd totally head to Smith's for a deal like that. Glad to see you're living college to the fullest!

Anonymous said...

ummm...did you have to buy 8 to get the 8/$8 deal?? :) just asking because when the stores around here have a 10/$10 deal you don't have to buy 10 to get the sale price

Lauren said...

Yeah, you did, sadly. I checked... but in the end, it was pretty fun buying 8 boxes of cereal!

Anonymous said...

and now you're good on cereal for the next 6 months at least!! :)