Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Fun Times

Some recent pictures...
Mom came to Provo to visit me!


Andrea, Rissie, Kevin, and I eating at Smart Cookie... this place is new since the last time I lived in Provo, and it is GOOD.


Andrea and I on the lift at Alta... it was a GREAT day, and the first time I had gone skiing in a long time. Andrea has been staying with me while she does a clinical rotation for her PT grad program, and it's been a lot of fun hanging out and showing my hometown friend around UT.


The 80s are alive and well... some friends in our ward hosted an 80s prom party, and I was lucky enough to get ahold of this awesome dress... and I found a friend who almost matched me! I don't think this era would have been too flattering on me, hehe.


My friend McKenzie hosted a dinner party at her house... it's always fun to have an excuse to dress up and pretend to be sophisticated. I met her in Spain at Institute, and now, we are both in Provo, which is fun!

So, that's a little update... yeah, it's been a while since I've written anything - school and life have been quite busy, but I'm enjoying it and trying to keep all the juggling balls in the air. Spring is coming soon, which means nice weather and being outside, and I am excited!

Well, I guess that's all for today. :-)

No comments: