Tuesday, April 24, 2007

One day more...

Another day, another destiny... as they say in Les Miserables, so it is in my life :-) One day left of finals week, and I am currently trying to defy the laws of time by accomplishing a pretty insane amount of work in that time. But it will all get in. Even if I don't go to bed tonight. There's a certain satisfaction that comes from finishing all that is required for a course or for several courses and handing it in and saying, "I'm done, now." I look forward to that feeling in roughly 24 hours. Till then, adieu my friends!

2 comments:

Jared said...

Wow, only one day left?!? How did the semester go so quickly? I'm a little jealous since I have 3 weeks till I'm finished, but I'll share in your joy nonetheless. Good luck finishing up everything.

*Abby* said...

Good luck Lauren! You can do it!