Thursday, June 07, 2007

Hello, everyone. My internet has been down at my apartment on and off for the last month, so I haven't been able to have much computer time... which is a nice change, in a way. However, I do have lots of pictures and stories to share, so I'll try to get some of that up here soon.

Life has been busy, as it always is during school. My classes this term are going well, and I especially like my publishing class. I've learned how to use InDesign, Photoshop... and let me say, Photoshop is pretty awesome. It's incredible what you can do to pictures! Kind of scary too... check out www.campaignforrealbeauty.com. There's this film you can watch (the "evolution" film) that shows you the Photoshop process used to create a model's picture. Kind of creepy! But... I can't deny, it's cool to know you can wipe out blemishes, red eyes, and lots of other things that can be distracting in pictures. Not to anything near that extreme though... no wonder we all have warped views of beauty.

Anyhow, it snowed here in Utah yesterday, rained down by me, but the mountains have a new coat of snow! Crazy, it's June!

Later!

No comments: