Saturday, November 03, 2007

The BYU Fight Song



One of the first things I learned at New Student Orientation my freshman year at BYU was the Cougar fight song. Being able to sing it like a pro was one of our first rites of passage as BYU students. Now, I can't deny, I think "On Wisconsin" will always be my favorite, but the Cougar fight song is pretty fun (despite way too many "ra ra ra"s) and definitely part of the BYU football experience.

My roommates and I went to the BYU football game today against Colorado State. We definitely got a lot of chances to sing the fight song (we sing it after every touchdown). Here's a clip of us singing it for your enjoyment (don't hate us if we're off-key). Go Cougars! :-)

3 comments:

austin said...

Booo the BYU fight song! (Don't mind me, I'm a total wet blanket/sourpuss/whiner)

Digital Daguerreotypist said...

okay, I wouldn't know who to support in that game..you go to BYU and my uncle and cousins go to CO State....

just a little bit mo said...

lovely singing. never heard such fine Cougar Fight Song singing. You amaze me!