Sunday, June 22, 2008

My Life in 5's

Maybe you'll find this interesting. Maybe not. Either way, it was sort of fun :-)

5 years ago: I was just finishing my sophomore year of college and had moved home to do an internship. Little did I know I'd end up working for two years before I started school again!

5 months ago: I was getting ready for my cousin's wedding and was starting up my last winter semester at BYU. I also went to the Sundance Film Festival around this time.

5 days ago: I was busy finishing up spring term and getting ready for finals. 

5 hours ago: I was at a ward fireside about family history.

5 minutes ago: I finished off some delicious tomato soup.

In 5 minutes: I will probably put on my pajamas!

In 5 hours: I will be sleeping :-)

In 5 days: I will be hopefully starting a new summer job and will be done with the first week of summer classes (my last two at BYU!)

In 5 months: I will be graduated from BYU and will be working at a yet-to-be-determined job in a yet-to-be-determined location.

In 5 years: I hope to be enjoying life, whatever it brings. Would be pretty satisfied if that includes being married to an incredible guy and starting my own little family, and if all goes well, finished with a graduate program!

2 comments:

Leslie said...

That was a fun post. I like your life in 5's! Maybe you'll meet an incredible guy from Boise, Idaho. Then when you come to visit his family, you'll also visit me! I can hope, right?

Annie Ruden said...

Hey Lauren! Congratulations on finishing up at BYU! It's good to hear a little about your life. I'll keep you as a favorite and check up every once in a while.