Friday, October 05, 2007

Yikes! My hair is short!


Well, I got a haircut for the first time since April. I'm not really that in to making sure I look perfectly fashionable all the time or anything (although I like to look nice of course), but I went online and found some hair styles that I liked with sweeping bangs. I showed her a picture of Nicole Richie. Now, let me state for the record, I am not a Nicole Richie fan, but she does have nice hair! Anyhow, the cut ended up being a shorter than I expected, and I came home feeling a little freaked out. I played around a bit with it since I really don't know how to style short hair, and this is my June Cleaver flipped-out look that I came up with, hehe. I'm still deciding whether I want to go and get it fixed a little somewhere else to add some layers (when it's not flipped... I'm not a huge fan, it feels like too much of a blunt cut)... but we'll see. Any advice? And be honest! Thank goodness that hair grows :-) (Also, if you know of a good hair stylist in Provo, let me know!)

3 comments:

M&M said...

I think it looks short but quite cute. :)

just a little bit mo said...

gorgeous, as always. Shorter than I've ever seen you with, but kiddo, if anyone can pull it off, it you!

ANJ said...

i mean, if you think your hair is short, check my latest blog post! you can do it girl! rock it.