Thursday, December 13, 2007

Finals are upon us...

It's that time of year again. Finals. I love 'em and hate 'em.

Things I love about finals... no class, late-night bonding with people in the library, going out to breakfast with my roommates, getting ready to be DONE with the semester (always a relief)...

Things I hate about finals... well, this is obvious. Late nights, incredible pressure to get things done, feeling like I have no time to do anything but study (even eating, working out, cleaning get pushed aside), arg.

Two tests, one oral presentation, several internship hours, a giant editing project, and several assignments/papers to go before I can breathe easy. Although it sounds crazy, I actually feel like I'm in a groove... I'm in that mode where I will spend whatever time necessary to get it all done... which means several sleep-deprived nights. But, it's worth it in the end when I can look back and say, "I'm DONE!'

I love college (usually).

No comments: