Monday, December 03, 2007

'Tis the Season to Eat Sugar...

So, it's that time of year again! Ahh, yes, I love it. Anyhow, Diana (my roommate) came up with the idea of having a little cinnamon roll/hot chocolate gathering! It was great... we played some Christmas music and the First Presidency Christmas Devotional, and we ate cinnamon rolls, drank hot chocolate, and decorated gingerbread cookies! We must have had at least 75 people filter in and out throughout the night... as you can see, they were enjoying it:


Below are some cookies that Eurah decorated... my favorite is the gingerbread man with the red heart.


Two girls from my ward came wearing matching Christmas pajamas!


Anyhow, it was a huge success and a great way to start off the month before we all get super stressed with finals... this is my last set of "fall" finals ever! I am graduating in August, so don't worry, I still will have the lovely opportunity to take more finals. Anyhow, I'll pretty much be living in the library for the next 2.5 weeks, and then home for 2 weeks! I am looking forward to someday being able to enjoy the Christmas season a little more without the stresses of school during all of December (I don't fly home till right before Christmas) but I'll squeeze in what fun I can!

No comments: