Wednesday, February 20, 2008

The first Major cousin to get married...

Well, I guess we can't all be kids forever. The first grandkid/cousin of my dad's side (Amy) got married on Feb. 14! I imagine that the rest of us won't be far behind... I mean realistically, we're all in our 20's and 30's!

The whole family (almost) was able to make it out to the wedding in Salt Lake. Here are a few pictures!



Clint and Amy at the rehearsal dinner on Feb. 13th at the Lion House.


Marci and I (at the rehearsal dinner).


The happy couple's first dance together.


A rare shot of my parents dancing! (happens mostly only at occasions like this or once in a while in the kitchen on holidays) They look cute together!

Anyhow, we're all very happy for Amy and Clint and the start of a new generation of the Majors!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're so cute...