Thursday, July 06, 2006

New Class

So, I'm done with Shakespeare (for a while) and since that class is done, I've started a new summer class: Personality Theory Psychology. This class is definitely gonna be interesting, which is good, since the class is twice a week for 3.5 hours. Sheesh! But seriously, no matter what you think or know about psychology, you would find this class fascinating. So far, we've talked about Freud (um, interesting, but a little weird, too). I'll have to analyze everyone's personality now... j/k, that would be really annoying, especially since I'm only a lowly undergrad.

Other reasons this week has been interesting:

-I got two flat tires... (we found a nail in one tire and a screw in another). Luckily, they weren't flat on the road... one went flat in the garage, so I finally (thanks to Dad) learned how to change a tire, and the other made it to the dealership before it went flat, but it was starting to deflate! I have no clue what I ran over... perhaps a hardware store? j/k

-I booked my flight to Spain! Espana, here I come... now I just need to remember how to speak Spanish! :-
-I haven't gone to Summerfest once. (Not lots of spare funds this year... plus, unlike 90% of the population, I am in classes right now.)

-We've had 5 people living in our one-bedroom apartment this week. Jess's siblings and cousin are in town, and our house is a little cramped. Luckily, they're really cool and it's been a lot of fun.

Well, that's all I got right now. Peace ya'll!

No comments: