Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Summer is moving fast...

The next two weeks are crucial. I was telling a friend of mine, summers are always busy, but this year, I may be setting personal records. Haha... in the next month, I need to finish my Marquette psych class and my BYU independent study statistics class, move out of my apartment, travel to CA for my BYU roomie Whitney's wedding, and get ready to leave for Spain for the semester! So, I might be in hiding for the next couple weeks until these things get done... I'm starting to get really excited for Spain! I still feel like I have a lot to do to get ready to go... but luckily, since I have been there before (albeit briefly), that should help in speeding up the packing/preparing process.

I'm bummed out that I'm missing out on the ward whitewater rafting/camping trip this weekend, that's something I was really hoping to do this summer... but priorities must be kept, and knowing that I'm going to one of my best friend's weddings and to Spain next month makes any sacrifice seem pretty tiny.

Onward, ho!

No comments: