Saturday, July 01, 2006

Lobster yumminess...


My friend Ben called me up one night recently and offered to take me out for dinner to Mocean's, this really nice seafood restaurant in Milwaukee. He told me to try whatever I wanted... and suggested lobster! I decided, why the heck not? I've never had one! So... I got one... the waitress told me that it had been alive about 10 minutes before she put it on my plate and that they fly in 6 live lobsters a day from Maine. Whoa! I felt a little bad knowing that it had just been alive right before I ordered it, but I guess that's the life cycle of nature. Anyhow... it was really good!! I had to crack it open (and got some lobster juice on my shirt in the process) but after squeezing on a little lemon, it was all good. So, this is a picture of my first lobster dinner! Yum. :-)

2 comments:

ANJ said...

who is this "friend" ben?

Lauren said...

Ben is this guy in my ward... he's leaving on his mission soon... cutest little gentleman ever! We're just buds though :-)