Wednesday, January 24, 2007

I'm a little sad to notice that perhaps my blogs are not quite as exciting as when I was in Spain... but I've decided that the trick to having a blog is being able to make anything interesting, and life itself is blog-worthy. Plus, since this is one of many ways I keep in touch with my widespread circle of friends, I must press on.... not to forget, it's fun to write random stuff on here.

Actually, what am I talking about? Being back at BYU is plenty interesting ... I'll try to think of some good stuff to share with ya'll. Stay tuned.

2 comments:

*Abby* said...

Lauren- I love your blog and I love reading about everyhing. You're everyday life is just as interesting as your Spain life... I love to read your stuff! Keep on bloggin'!

Anonymous said...

I second that thought!! and remind me sometime to tell you of the continuing saga of boat boy