Thursday, January 25, 2007

I can't open my locker...

Some random post-Christmas pictures:


Hanging out the night before I left for Utah with my St. Francis Bank buddy Vickie! Notice that awesome retro chair... seriously, can I inherit that in your will Vickie? j/k


Eating a "Runza." Runzas are a Nebraska favorite... basically it's like a yummy roll filled with this hamburger/onion mixture. YUM. This was on the road trip out to BYU.


Hanging with the cousins in SLC... I love these girls!


Snowshoeing up at Sundance with Rissie (fellow Wisconsinite) and her friend Matt. It was a perfect day. And the lady who rented our snowshoes was named "Spike," well that' s what her nametag said. Hmm...


On the trail.

Well, life is just rolling along speedily... school is in full swing and it's INTENSE! My psychology research methods class is becoming my new best friend, or it should be, seeing as we'll be spending A LOT of time together :-) We have to design a research study with our assigned group, carry it out, and analyze the results. Basically, that's the class. However, there are a million things to learn before you can jump out there and start doing experiments, so sometimes I'm a little overwhelmed, but our prof. tells us that we'll be glad we took it if we're at all serious about graduate school.



Also, I'm officially regressing back to high school. Today I got a school locker. All the lockers in the union building and the library were sold out, so I got one in the engineering building. Um, yeah, I feel a bit out of place just being in there, with all that over-my-head math and science knowledge wafting through the air. Anyhow, I found my locker and like a 6th grader on the first day of school, I couldn't figure out the lock. It's ok, you can chuckle. I tried it about 7 times before some random guy called from down the hall, "Lock trouble?" He came over and got it on the first try.... hehe. Anyhow, I was't turning it completely the right way. Thanks random stranger guy!


Well, time to get back to studying, which is what I should be doing. Have a good weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

well, seeing as it's Van's chair, you'd be better asking her to will it to you!!

sheesh, I had something else to say but it totally slipped my mind!